History's Dumpster Mobile Link

History's Dumpster for Smartphones, Tablets and Old/Slow Computers http://historysdumpster.blogspot.com/?m=1

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sorry......


Yes, I know I've been slacking up here lately. But I've had a very agonizing month. Lots of health problems and worst of all, chronic pain. It's very hard to concentrate and come up with fun flashbacks when inside, you really just wanna scream.

Things are settling down now and I hope to be back on the ball with even more posts from the Landfill of Time starting December 1st.

Thank you all for your concerned e-mails and comments. They really meant a lot. Yes, I am alive, but not so well. I have a lot more tests to go through next month and I may be spotty on my continuity. But I hope to be a little more productive.

Again, thank you,

Cheers,

Larry    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam messages will be automatically deleted