History's Dumpster Mobile Link

History's Dumpster for Smartphones, Tablets and Old/Slow Computers http://historysdumpster.blogspot.com/?m=1

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Tyson Looney Tunes Meals (Early 1990s)

In the early 1990's, Tyson Foods came out with a line of kids meals featuring the popular Warner Brothers Looney Tunes characters.

They were kids meals, but even I loved them in my early 20s. One of these and my afternoon Looney Tunes cartoon fix and I was happy. I still wish I could buy these again....
 


Who'd ever thought Road Runner was a cannibal?




Somehow, hamburger pizza for Wile E. Coyote never seemed as appropriate as a stick of Acme dynamite in a hot dog bun. Or the chicken sandwich, given his taste for poultry.

1 comment:

  1. A Roadrunner chicken sandwich? Speedy Gonzales enchiladas? (Tacky and tasteless comes to mind for some reason...)

    ReplyDelete

Spam messages will be automatically deleted